Monday, December 10, 2012

My new blog

Hello to all my readers.  This is a new blog, my fourth.

I have been disappointed with the low readership among people who have mobile phones and other hand-held devices.  When I published an essay on my "technical statistics" in October, and when I updated it last week, I saw that a very small percentage of my readers had operating systems and browsers that were made for mobile devices.

I have decided to publish this blog for them.

The content that you will find on this blog will be essays that are copied from my first two blogs, "Conserving the Nation" and "I have to say this", but there will be two major changes.

Whenever the old essay had a photo or a video, the new essay (on this blog) will have a link to the photo or the video instead.  I hope that this change will make it possible for mobile users to read my essays.

The second change is that the links on this blog will not create a new window on your screen.  When you click on a link, you will have to "go back" to the previous screen to see the essay again.

The content will not change otherwise.

I do not expect to write original essays for this blog.  I simply want my other essays to have a larger audience.

However, if I have something to say that is, in American slang, "short and sweet", I may write it here.

I will keep track of the readership statistics for this blog, and I will report them to you. 

Not every old essay will be reprinted.  The essays you will find here will be those that have the most readership. 

**********

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas!

For those of you who celebrate Chanukah, Happy Chanukah!

For those of you who celebrate other holidays at this time of the year, I give you my very best wishes.


David

No comments:

Post a Comment