Thursday, June 30, 2016

Another reply to a GOP fundraising letter


This is the third time I have sent a reply to one of these letters and the third time that I transcribed my reply into a blog page.

This is the letter that was e-mailed to me on June 29, 2016.  I copied and pasted it into this blog page.

It came from an e-mail address called info@Bongino.com, named for Dan Bongino, who is a candidate for the U.S. House in the 19th Congressional District in Florida, but the author of the letter is U.S. Senator Mike Lee of Utah.

Note: The "Donate" button that is included in this letter is clickable, if you're foolish enough to give money to someone who won't thank you by performing one act as a member of Congress to stop an evil man like Barak Hussein Obama.



David

In 2010, I was elected to the United States Senate by people like you.

You, the conservative army. You who saw big-government gaining more and more power. You who fought against the abandonment of our Constitution.

You who banded together and formed the largest movement of grassroots conservatives this country has seen since 1776.

Dan Bongino was one of you then. He still is. He was with you at the start of this fight and he's never left you since.

That is why I am proud to endorse his run for United States Congress.

Yesterday, Dan launched a conservative money-bomb. Big-government elites of both parties don't want another no-nonsense, conservative warrior in Congress- and they're doing everything in their power to make sure he loses.

Conservatives came through- this is no surprise. But Dan is still $11,000 short of the End-of-Quarter deadline, and he must make it up by midnight tomorrow or his entire campaign is in jeopardy.

I'm asking you to help me fight back against the Washington Establishment, just as Dan did for me in 2010, when they tried to stop me from winning too.

He must raise $11,000 before the June 30th deadline to show his campaign can continue forward.

Humbly, I ask you join me in supporting a fellow patriot who fights for limited government, personal liberty and a return to Constitutional order:


Dan believes in American exceptionalism. He has spent his life defending it, first as a police officer, then as as agent in the United States Secret Service. He is a husband and father- a man of great faith and love of country.

He is also a standout among a new generation of conservative leaders.

He has fought side-by-side with the grassroots from day one. He helped elect people like me to the Senate when the media and the elites did everything in their power to disparage the Tea Party.


We need fighters like him in Congress- men of action, not men of words.

For America,
Mike Lee




When I replied, I used a large font, which is replicated here.  Every word you see here was sent in my reply to that e-mail address.  I can only hope that both House Candidate Dan Bongino and his friend, Senator Mike Lee read my words.



As a conservative, I hate the fact that
  • Obama thinks like a dictator.
  • he has politicized nationwide tragedies.
  • he has increased racial tensions.
  • he has used his agencies to fine and regulate U.S. businesses so harshly, they don't have any money to grow the U.S. economy.
  • he has ignored the genocide of Christians in the Middle East.
  • he has broadcast our military strategy and sometimes our tactics in Syria, Iraq, Libya, and other countries where shooting wars are being fought, so that our enemies will know how to defend themselves against us.

As a conservative, I DEMAND that the Republicans in the House and Senate take action NOW to stop him from hurting our nation even more than he has done already.


If you want our money so badly, EARN IT with your actions, GOD DAMN IT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment