I didn't say it, Bam-Bam and his Democrat friends did.
... but I do agree with the people who gleefully said it in 2012.
Please excuse me while I laugh some more ....
Oh by the way, Democrats, if your party had not forced America to accept some very bad policies, like:
- a sharply-reduced military strength,
- poor relations with America's traditional friends in Europe and the Middle East, including Israel and the secular governments of Egypt, Syria, and Libya,
- hundreds of millions of U.S. dollars spent on the Muslim Brotherhood instead of being spent in our own country,
- weapons and ammunition being purchased from U.S. gun stores and then shipped directly to Mexican drug gangs, who then used them to murder Americans including Brian Terry
- using the I.R.S. like a political weapon to hurt the people on your enemies list (remember Lois Lerner?),
- using the National Security Agency to collect information on American journalists (remember James Rosen?)
- sending Border Patrol agents away from the border,
- refusing to spend money, already allocated by Congress, on a fence to protect the U.S. from illegal aliens, some of whom are carrying Muslim prayer rugs, and others who are carrying diseases,
- refusing to listen to medically-qualified personnel who told you, in no uncertain terms, to protect the residents of this country from deadly diseases like ebola and the entero-virus,
One more thing. There was a time in America's not-too-distant past, when being "liberal" meant being open-minded.
Are you open-minded to the possibility of building a pipeline that would transport oil and natural gas from Canada into the United States?
Are you open-minded to the possibility of strengthening our country's borders, so that the only people who will enter are healthy people?
These are the first two paragraphs of an article dated October 6, 2014 published by the Washington Times.
Communicable diseases continue to be a problem at the New Mexico facility built to house illegal immigrant families surging across the U.S.-Mexico border, and the immigrants themselves aren’t taking their own health care very seriously, according to an audit released Monday.
While the Border Patrol is doing a good job of handling the surge of illegal immigrant children traveling alone without their parents, the families who are being housed at a special facility continue to have health problems and trouble using the bathroom, the Homeland Security inspector general said.
Are you open-minded to the possibility of building a wall from San Diego, California to Brownsville, Texas? The money has already been approved by Congress, so it won't add a penny to the deficit.
Are you open-minded to the possibility of using armed soldiers from the U.S. Army or the National Guard in California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to enforce the security of this wall, as mentioned in my 12/21/15 essay about emigration?
Are you open-minded to the possibility of reducing foreign aid to countries that are controlled by radical Muslims?
Are you open-minded to the possibility of reducing the top income tax rate for individuals and corporations, which would have the effect of increasing the amount of money that is received by the U.S. Treasury?
Are you open-minded to the possibility of impeaching a man who truly deserves to be impeached, the President of the United States?
The policies that you push during the next two years will have consequences, too.
I just thought you should hear it from me before I start laughing again.