Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Canadian friends are some of my best friends


On the same day that a man shot and killed a Canadian soldier who was guarding the Canadian Parliament ...


This photo was taken minutes before he died.

... Jeff Jimerson, who was scheduled to sing the American National Anthem at a hockey game ...

... started by singing the Canadian national anthem.

Thank you, Jeff.


My late wife and I vacationed in rural Nova Scotia.  All of the people we met there were the friendliest people we've ever known.  My late wife's closest girlfriend was a woman she met when she, as a girl, were taken on vacations there by her parents.  The two girls met and became life-long friends.  They both graduated from nursing schools, and they both telephoned each other at least once a month until my late wife's last illness.

This tweet was posted July 21, 2019

Make sure you watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment